Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Locking Table to Specific Page...again

If this is a table that does not need to be edited, and if it is at the top
of the document (and certainly if it is a letterhead), you could put it in
the First Page Header. See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm

"LeahT" wrote in message
I asked this question once a while back and I tried doing what someone had

so
kindly pointed out (the obvious)...and for some reason it is not working

now.

I have a small table that I need locked onto page one of a template that I
have created. I am not sure if it is because of a section break on that

page
or what the deal is but for some reason wrapping the text around is not

doing
it! Any suggestions?