CyberTaz

I don't know of any such toolbar among those offered by the program, but you
may have had a customized bar created. Got to ViewToolbars and select it if
it is there. If not choose Customize & click the Toolbars tab. If it does
happen to be there, put a check in the box next to the one you are referring
to. If is a custom bar it will be near the bottom of the list.

LOL |:)

"biroman" wrote:

I'm using Office 2003 and I've closed the toolbar that allows me to convert
handwriting to text and insert hand-drawn drawings, and now i can't find the
toolbar again!! Can you tell me where it is?!