Carol

Default MULTIPLE INSTANCES OF THE SAME BOOKMARK IN A USER FORM

I have a legal document that I am creating a user form for such that, when
the template is opened, a dialog box appears and the user can fill in the
variables and then the document is populated with that information. I am
using Bookmarks in this regard, however, one of the bookmarks appears in
numerous places within the document and when I add the bookmark to the second
place it disappears from the first place, etc. My question is how do I
resolve this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in
advance.