Kimberly Nolan Kimberly Nolan is offline
Junior Member

Default Addressing letters with different salutations

Help please! I've been reading all the posts here about addressing letters with different last names and still can't seem to get it right. I have an excel file with all the information we have collected and want to do a mail merge in word for three different addressing scenarios:

1 - Mr. & Mrs. Bob Jones
2 - Ms. Sarah White and Mr. Jack Brown
3 - Ms. Jane Doe

I've copied the code that I found on this forum, but it still doesn't work right. It works fine for the first two scenarios, but then when someone is a single person it leaves a blank line. I tried copying the code that I wrote to paste here and can't even figure out how to do that! Any help would be so appreciated!!