Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Product Key and Belarc Advisor

Good luck

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"lpncal" wrote in message
Thanks so much for the info. I'll check into it. Have a good weekend.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

No. Office is not part of Windows. If you were told you get the full
version
of Office, then I'd suggest talking to the salesperson who told you that.
They need to help you "find" it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"lpncal" wrote in message
So I'm screwed then. So Windows Vista Home Premium version does not
come
with MS Office with MS Word???

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Then it's almost certainly a trial version.

"lpncal" wrote in message
Don't think so it came with my laptop

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Any chance you also have a trial version installed?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"lpncal" wrote in message
I retyped it and it says the same thing

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Don't do a copy and paste. Retype it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"lpncal" wrote in message
I followed the instructions posted already by downloading the
Belarc
Advisor
and it showed me my product key and I copied and pasted it in
the
product
key
box that pops up when I try to use MS Word, and it still says
invalid
product
key.