Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ronald Roberts

Default Not printing instructor notes

Cooz wrote:
Hi Ronald,

Apply hidden format to the notes (Format | Font... | Hidden).
You can choose whether or not you want to include hidden text in your print
(Tools | Options... | tab Print | Hidden text).

Good luck,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're logged in via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer the question?".

"Ronald Roberts" wrote:

How can I hide notes in a manual when I want to print a manual for the
students and then print the notes when I want to print a manual for the
instructor?

Thanks
Ron

Thanks, this really helps.