Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
A. Vella[_2_] A. Vella[_2_] is offline

Default I REALLY do not like Word 2007

In this particular discussion, my dissent was not with Microsoft but with the
intolerant attitude of a couple of 'fellow users'. I found some responses (to
other fellow users, not to me personally) to be, at best, condescending, if
not outright insulting, and gave the authors of such responses a piece of my
mind.

That's tough? Well, you know what they say about getting out of the kitchen
if you can't stand the heat. There are other, tamer, Fora where the users
do not bite back.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

If by discussion group, you mean this forum, then it has little to do with
Microsoft apart from their hosting it. Of course you can moan about whatever
you want, but it is not actually going to achieve anything. If you have
issues that you cannot resolve, fellow users are more than willing to offer
guidance, but whinges about the new interface here are not even going to be
seen by Microsoft.

I don't much like the new interface either. It gets in the way of (my)
productivity, but I am not beating myself up about it.