Whoops! Missed the reference to protecting the form!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
This assumes that the table contains form fields, which is not apparent

from
the original post.

so
all may benefit.

"Anne Troy" wrote in message
Sorry I wasn't around. You need to double-click the data entry fields

and
choose "calculate on exit".

****************
Anne Troy
www.piersontech.com
www.mrexcel.com

"~KO" wrote in message
I have a table using =sum(above) and have even tried =sum(b2:b11) to
automatically update the values. I have to lock and protect this form

and
therefore do not have the option of Autosum, or F9. I need to have

this
cell
update itself as it is entered in the table.

I need to have this done in a couple hours. I'm hopeful someone reads

this
soon and can help me!! thanks!

in my email address make sure you 'removethis' from my address - real
address is