Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I back up all my documents onto floppies?

Did you read the referenced article on installing the backup accessory?

"Backup of All Documents"
wrote in message ...
I have Windows XP Pro but cannot find Backup (including doing a search but
not knowing which of the backups that were found is The One). Online
directions take me into Control Panel, Accessories, but then I don't find
anything the directions tell me to click onto. Thanks for all your help.

"Chuck Davis" wrote:

Windows XP Pro has Backup installed. Windows XP Home may have the

Windows
backup program on the Installation disk, but it is not a part of the

normal
install. See: "HOW TO: Install Backup from the CD-ROM in Windows XP Home
Edition" he
http://support.microsoft.com/default...;en-us;q302894 If you

are
unsuccessful in locating the program you can download it he
http://www.myscacc.org/Forms/ntbackup.msi Floppies?
"Backup of All Documents"

wrote in message

I do not have ANY backup software (except Juno Backup Wizard for Juno
e-mail). I have Windows XP. Any suggestions?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

This will depend on what backup software you're using and has nothing

do
with Word.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"Backup of All Documents" Backup of All
wrote in message
I want to create a backup of all my documents each week. How do I

do
this?
(Searching for "backup" has not helped.)