Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Suppressing header but not footer in a document

If you want it at the bottom of *every* page you'll need to put a copy of it
in the first footer of every *section* - H/Fs work as a team, so what
pertains to one pertains to the other on a Section-by-Section basis. IOW,
you can't 'continue' a H without continuing its respective F & vice-versa.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Helen" wrote in message
I followed Susan Barnhill's great directions for creating a header for
second
and subsequent pages of a letter. However, once I activate "different
first
page," I've lost the Footer that's supposed to be at the bottom of every
page.