Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Legallisa - switching from WordPerfect Legallisa - switching from WordPerfect is offline

Default Underline not showing up

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

If you actually drew a line, then drawing objects do not appear in Normal
View, but should show up in Print Preview. If you used a real underline
(from the format Font dialog), then it should show up in all views. If it
doesn't, check that you have the latest driver for your graphics card
installed.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Legallisa - switching from WordPerfect"
rosoft.com wrote in
message ...
I have a table with text in one of the cells. I have a line of text on one
line, underlining on the next line to create a space between the third
line
of text, like so:

Text

Text

The underlining doesn't show up in normal view, nor does it show up in
print
preview. It does, however, print. Why can't I see it in normal and print
preview? Should I use something other than underlining?

I used the shift key and the underline key (next to the number 0 on the keyboard). It didn't show up in print preview or normal mode. To use underline in format, font,would I use spaces to make the underlining appear?