Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sue Sue is offline

Default Show insertions as well as deletions

I have it set at underline, still same problem. When I click reviewing pane
it shows insertions and deletions, but in the document itself it just shows
deletions to the right of the paragraph (and not insertions) in the balloons,
any suggestions?
Thanks!

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote:

In Ribbon Review tab Track Changes Track Changes Options, does
the dropdown beside "Insertions" say "none"? Change it to anything
else (the default is Underline). This should then be overridden by the
Use Balloons" setting at the bottom, which you apparently have set to
"Always." (The default would be Balloons only for comments/
formatting.)

On Oct 9, 3:09 pm, Sue wrote:
When I have track changes on in word 2007 it shows my deletions to the right
of the paragraph, but not my insertions. I looked at change tracking
options, looks fine, so what is the problem? Also, how do I reset track
changes to default?
Thanks,
Sue