Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Office Productivity Consultant Office Productivity Consultant is offline

Default Word 2007 Spell Recheck problem

The following code given in the VBA help for Word 2007 does not work.

ActiveDocument.SpellingChecked = False
Application.ResetIgnoreAll

It resets those individual words for which the user has indicated they
should be ignored but not if they have used Ignore All for those words.

The alternative is to use the SendKeys command to have the macro send each
keystroke to get into the Proof options and reset it. I have not been able to
get it to work to do this. I can get SendKeys to go to items in the ribbon
but not to go to options. Does anyone have a solution for this?
--
Judy L