Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JGreg7 JGreg7 is offline

Default File Locations for Office 2007

Thank you for the suggestion. However that only gets some of the files.
There are more configuration files hidden in other places. I found these for
Office 2003, but since they changed everything around for 2007, I just want
to make sure I get them all.
--
Thank you,
John Gregory

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Click Office button | Word Options. In the Advanced category, click the File
Locations button.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"JGreg7" wrote in message
news
Is there a listing of file locations for Office 2007?

I want to back up the personalization files and other files with settings in
them to allow a restoration to the current machine, or import the settings to
another machine. I am using Windows XP SP2

--
Thank you,
John Gregory

.