mpt

Maybe what you're writing in the email isn't that funny.

:-)

Sorry, I (a) couldn't resist that and (b) can't help. I've never tried to
do that.

Richard
"Angie" wrote in message
Whenever I insert a laughing sound or song from clipart into my email, it
does not work for the person on the other end. I go into NEW email, then
INSERT , then CLIPART, from there I type in laughing to find the audible
laughing and also I went into songs and chose a song. I right click on
them
and press INSERT and they are in the email. The people on the other end
say
nothing I ever send, works. I have emailed one to my husband on the
computer
we share and it doesn't work for him either. What am I doing wrong?