Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
InOverMyHead[_2_] InOverMyHead[_2_] is offline

Default Need help defining my problem - (printing)

I want to print out a phone directory. I want to use 8 1/2 x 11 paper. But I
want it horizontal, folded in the middle. So that the output pages are 5
wide x 8 1/2 tall, printed two to a sheet. And I want it printed front and
back. And I want the pages numbered. And I want something like 40 pages
total. And I want to take the printed stack out of the printer, fold &
staple it, and have it presentable.

Is there a name for this process? And finally, is there a template or a
macro or a utility add-on to MS Word (2000 and 2003) that will do this? I'm
probably working on a one-time project only.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bob