Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Richard Richard is offline

Default Book marks

Thanks for the link, I couldn't find it. I wanted to delete all the empty
bkmarks.

I was given a Visualbasic routine to run. You might have given it to me?

I will use that link in the future!

Use Google Groups. All posts to Usenet newsgroups are archived there.

The following link will take you to the Word Newsgroups:

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...06782&expand=1

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Richard" wrote in message
A while back I posted some questions about bk marks.

eg removing a lot of them, do they add a lot to the size of the doc. I
have about 9000 end notes in my doc.

I lost my backup drive & then before I could install the new backup
drive, my hard drive broke & then I found out the bad backup drive had
been writing bad info on the tapes. I lost everything back to Oct, for
which I had a good tape.

Is there anyway to retreave those posts? I am using Outlook Express to
view the newsgroup.

Richard