Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Showing/Hiding specific section in mail merge document

Use an If...then...Else field construction in conjunction with IncludeText
fields.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"David" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello all,

Using Word 2003. I have a mail merge document that has a section of
tax year specific information. In some cases, there will be up to 3
tax years that need to be displayed in the document. I don't want to
have to have 3 different documents (1 year, 2 years, 3 years). Is
there a way that I can have sections for all three years in the
document and only display the needed sections based on my mail merge
data?

Thanks,

David