Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default I want to insert half of a space instead of a whole space in word.

On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 10:34:02 -0800, Hucksie
wrote:

I want to see if I can insert half a space instead of a "whole" space between
words in Microsoft word.

In the Insert Symbol dialog, you'll find an "en space" character at
Unicode number 2002. There is no shortcut key assigned to it by
default, but you can assign one by clicking the Shortcut Key button in
the dialog.

If you don't need it often, you can just type the number 2002 in the
document and press Alt+X.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman