Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brian Brian is offline

Default How can I do this without spending a million hours on it?

In Excel, you could set a dynamic range for each cell containing the
information.
In Word, create a link to each range name.
Your field should look something like:
{ LINK Excel.Sheet.8 "D:\\My Documents\\test1.xls" "Sheet1!MyName" \a
\t \u }

"Myname" being the dynamic range name

To get the braces, do ctrl-F9 and type between the braces Word gives you.

This was a solution Shauna provided me with back in January, and it worked a
treat.

Hope it helps,
--
Brian McCaffery

"johanna" wrote:

I am creating a evaluation booklet for a conference. What I need to do is
create an evaluation sheet for each speaker. Each evaluation will have the
same fixed content, but at the top of the page I need to import specific
information that I have in an excel
spreadsheet: name, title of presentation, etc.

Can anyone suggest a easy way to do this?

Thanks!