Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gabba Gabba is offline

Default no page numbering at bottom of screen

I don't have a clue what that means - what can I do to get my page and word
count back?
--
Gabba

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Sounds like interference from some sort of add-in?

http://word.mvps.org

"Gabba" wrote in message
I have 2007 and my status bar used to have page count and word count - now
it
has AC_RunActiveContent: 6,860 characters (an approximate value). I
didn't
do anything to change it - just is like that all of a sudden. I have
right-clicked on the bar and Page Count and Word Count are both checked
and
they still aren't there. Help?
--
Gabba

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Knowing your version would help, but in general:

If 2007: Right-Click the strip at the bottom of the window (Status Bar) &
select what you want to have added. (AFAIK the Status Bar can't be
completely OFF in this version)

If prior: Tools Options View, check Status Bar

Also, what the Status Bar displays can vary depending on what view you're
using at the time.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 8/8/07 5:08 AM, in article
, "Georgerm"
wrote:

The bar at the bottom of my Word.doc screen containing current page
number
etc has gone and I don't know how to get it back again. Help!