Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

Default Logo with Copy Right Symbol

You'll need a paint or drawing program to edit the jpg. There are lots of
these programs out there. Within Word you can put the symbol next to or on
top of the image but you can't make it a part of the image.

If you type (r) in Word it will autocorrect to the symbol you want. Othewise
it is under the symbols menu.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Aurora" wrote in message
I am using Word 2000
I have our Company logo (ITI) in jpg format.
Now I want to add the trademark symbol ("R" inside of a circle) to the
logo.
How do I do this? Which MS program do I use? Can someone point me in the
right direction, please?

Aurora