Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

Default Logo with Copy Right Symbol

One warning, cropping or editing an image in Word will not reduce file size.
Usually it expands it, sometimes dramatically.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"SVC" wrote in message
I forgot about that possibility. Only problem is that when saving from
PowerPoint to a JPG or other graphic format, the graphic includes the
whole
page. So the resulting pasted image is very large, you'll need to crop it.
But I like that the trademark background can be set to None (i.e.,
transparent).

"Idaho Word Man" wrote:

A better solution than Paint is to open the logo JPEG in PowerPoint.
Then
insert a text box and type (r) in the text box. It should automatically
correct to the registered trademark symbol. Adjust the size and font as
you
prefer and then arrange the text box over the logo Select All (Ctrl - A)
and
then from the Drawing toolbar, select Draw and then Group. Save the
modified
logo with a new name and insert it into your documents.

_____________________________
If you find this answer helpful, please select "Yes" to the question "Was
this post helpful?" Thanks!

"Aurora" wrote:

I am using Word 2000
I have our Company logo (ITI) in jpg format.
Now I want to add the trademark symbol ("R" inside of a circle) to the
logo.
How do I do this? Which MS program do I use? Can someone point me in
the
right direction, please?

Aurora