garfield-n-odie

Some printers have a "mirror" or "t-shirt transfer" printing option
built into their printer driver... in Word, try clicking on File | Print
| Properties, and see if that option exists for your printer.

If your printer does not have the ability to print a mirror image...
If you're trying to mirror text, see http://www.gmayor.com/rotate_text.htm .
If you're trying to mirror an image (like a photo or a drawing), format
the image as "float over text" (Word 97) or with a text wrapping style
other than "inline with text" (Word 2000-2003), and then flip the image
using the commands from the Drawing toolbar.

Easy wrote:

I am using Microsoft Word 2003. I want to flip text to print on an iron-on
transfer sheet which will be transfered to a T-shirt.