Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Word 2007 Mailmerge - "From" Field ???

No!

Deborah Lynn Dimoff wrote:
P.s. I am using Word 2002 is there a way I can do it there?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

As I said, you must have an Outlook email account in the name that
you want to appear in the "From" field and you must be logged into
Outlook in that name.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Deborah Lynn Dimoff" Deborah Lynn
wrote in message
Doug - I am using Outlook, I have not had luck in finding how to
change the
default "From" field... can you provide help ?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

You must be logged into the mail program in the name that you want
to appear
in the "From" field.

--
Hope this helps.

Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of
my services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Steve D." wrote in message
news I want to change the "From" field of the email that gets sent out
via a mailmerge from Word 2007.

In Word 2003, I could click the "Message Headers" toolbar button
and enter
it. Now it's gone. Not nice. Very frustrating.

Anyone have an idea of where this button is or how to set the
"From" field
of the email messages?

Thanks !
--