Graham Mayor

Save it from Photoshop as JPG or TIFF then insert the image produced (insert
picture from file) set the image layout property to behind text.

Ophelia wrote:
I've created an image in photoshop I want to use as letterhead. I
don't know how to transfer that image into word so I can then save it
as a word file. I would also preferably like to be able to use the
letterhead on my PC rather than typing blank documents and printing
on the pre-printed letterhead (if that makes sense).

Basically I'm hoping to use it as a background image on the page that
I can type over, and then print it all as a whole.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!