Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default I need to print a 2.5"x11" binder spine multiple times on 1 sheet

Leave the page size at 8.5 x 11, select Landscape orientation and set top
and bottom margins of 0.5 inch, then insert a three row one column
borderless table in the document with the row height set to an exact figure
of 2.5 inches and copy and paste whatever it is into each of the cells.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Julesagain" wrote in message
I have a binder spine doc that is 2.5 x 11", with 3 vertical columns to
hold
the text and graphics in place. The page size is set as 2.5x11, so Word
gets
confused when I tell it I want to print several of these on one sheet of
paper (to save on the expensive shiny paper I'm using). Anyone have any
tips
on how to print 2 or 3 of these on one sheet of paper?