Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
robbieschulte

Default No longer able to print labels using Works 4

Thank you Peter for your prompt reply and guidance. I have had no luck
in installing the program onto new laptop, starts to install but then
stops.
Yes, it could be that I do not fully understand the procedures for
using the new Works program, installed as purchased.
My original program opened up a label setup page (single labels,from
database) or multi label from input, using Avert template pages. It
then open a selected wdb database file and allowed selection of entries
required to be printed creating a temp file of selection made.
In the new Works program I can open the wdb database, and select
required entries but then cannot proceed to opening a label selection
and setup page.
I am sorry about using this forum instead of a Works Forum (which I did
not find) but followed mailmerge, as this is part of what I am trying to
do. Thanks for your help so far and if you cannot help anymore I will
try to find a Works Forum.
Regards Robert Schulte

--
robbieschulte