Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
n.almeida

Default The use of fields for the correct use "a" or "an"

I have this Bookmark and its result some time is "Language Diploma" some time
is "Art History Degree".
I would like to insert this field { REF EducDiploma1 } in a text but a
grammar problem arises "a Language Diploma" or "an Art History Degree".
How can I insert another field that recognises the first letter of the next
field.
OR
How can I insert the condition in the field itself but without repating the
{ REF EducDiploma1 } many times (because it happens often in the text with
other bookmarks)
I hope it is clear
Thanks