Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tipuana

Default Word to capitalise letter after 3 dashes and 2 spaces

Robert M. Franz (RMF) wrote:
Tipuana wrote:
Thanks, Robert. Regarding "oldish". I am in South Africa and we are a bit
"oldish" here - only just graduated from WP5.1 for DOS.

OK, I guess _that_ would qualify for outdated software nowadays! :-)

I am not responsible for the specifications of the layout -

Beleive me, I *do* know that feeling ...

they also want 2 spaces after a full
stop (which I must admit I am rather partial to.)

Well, provided a text is formatted in a fixed-width font like Courier
New, I can see a reason for it. With any other font, it's like trusting
more in one's own typographical judgement than in the font designer's
... ;-)

Glad it works for you, and greetinx from the same time zone (though a
lot to the north)
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS