Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Darren K via OfficeKB.com

Default Default File Location For ALL Users

Does anybody know of a way to set the default file location within word to
the same location for all users who use a machine? We are running Office XP
on our terminal server that allows users to dial into the network via VPN
from home. Tools/File Options only sets the default for the user logged on I
would like the default to be set for all users using that machine, is this
possible?

We would like each users default file location to be their personal network
drive which is connected to drive letter H:\ does anyone know how to set this
via the registry or Group Policy? Any help would be greatly received.