Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Word2007 bug: won't place picture correctly

Well, first of all, page 1 should be on the right side, not the left (page 2
is on the left, on the back of page 1). Second, an easier way to get a
second page is to insert a page break (Ctrl+Enter). Instead of using "2
pages per sheet," have you tried using "Book fold"?

"Mason C" wrote in message
I am preparing a book.
It has Multiple pages: two on a landscape 8 1/2 x 11 sheet.

A picture on the right side, page two, prints on the left side, page one.

Try it. Page Setup: "landscape"
Multiple pages: "2 pages per sheet"

Hit enough lines (Enter) to make the second page appear.
Insert a picture on the right hand, page two.
Print review is ok.
Print it.

It will print on the left side, page one.

I've tried everything, including wrapping the picture in
text; setting page breaks and section breaks.

If I cannot solve this, Word2007 is useless to me.

HELP !

Mason C