Doug Robbins

You could use a macrobutton field to activate one of the methods in the
article "How to send an email from Word using VBA" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/InterDev/SendMail.htm

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"leom" wrote in message
I am trying to create a mailto hyperlink that puts information about the
document into the subject area of the e-mail. I have inserted the fields
within the hyperlink field with no success. Example:

{HYPERLINK ?subject={DOCPROPERTY Category
\MERGEFORMAT}"}

Is is possible to include fields within Hyperlink fields and if so, how?

Thanks for your assistance.

Leo