Lucy

Hi Steve,

I Did Format, Tabs, stop position of 6.0, set Alignment to 'Right' and
picked #2, I hit Set, OK. Then I hit Tab and approx 11 dots showed up. I
started typing Page 2 and as I type, the dots disappear and Page 2 goes to
the left?

Lucy

"Steve Yandl" wrote:

Lucy,

Try Format Tabs
Type in a tab stop position of 6.0 (vary to match your right margin)
Set Alignment to 'Right'
Pick the leader choice you desire, I like #2.
Click the Set button and then the OK button

Now, hitting the tab and typing what you want up against the right margin
should give you your dot leaders in front of that entry.

Steve

"Lucy" wrote in message
I need the dots to go across the page until it gets to page number.