Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Easy way to generate circular labels?

It's already in Word. Mailings ribbon labels options. Choose product
number 5294 (described as high visibility round labels), then click OK. Back
in the envelopes and labels dialog, click New document. You'll get a Word
page set up in the template.

PamC

Sesquipedalian Sam wrote:
The 5294 labels are described as round, but of course the table cells
generated are square (or so they seem). I would guess that by adjusting the

[quoted text clipped - 10 lines]
enter text inside each circle and have it break so that the text
prints only on the labels.

I tried to download that template. It caused IE, and then Word, to
hang. I had to force them. Happened twice. I've had lots of problems
with Avery templates in the past, so I usually roll my own.

My guess is that you are correct that they simply fit a square inside
the circle.

It looks like Word really can't do this task very well. I'll use a
graphics or DTP program until I get my label printer. ;-)