Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman

Default How to identify and remove dotted line.

On Sun, 4 Dec 2005 19:52:15 +1100, "LPS-AU"
wrote:

Using MS Word 2000 and in one of my letters I have a dotted line (or can
make several appear as I move text).
I can see it in normal print and web layout views. Also in Print Preview.
I can 'select' it and move it a limited distance up and down the text, it
goes as wide as the text (between margins). But what I can't seem to do is
remove the dash thing.
What is it? and how can I delete it?
TIA. Peter S.

It's a paragraph border created by the AutoFormat As You Type feature.
See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...tRidOfLine.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman