Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Compass Rose Compass Rose is offline

Default Referencing an imbedded Excel worksheet

I have a Word document that contains an imbedded Excel worksheet. One of the
cells of the worksheet can have an either positive or negative value. I have
some text in my document that has to be either "increased by" or "reduced
by", depending on the value of the cell in the Excel worksheet.

Can that cell be referenced with a FIELD (or otherwise)?

TIA
David

P.S. If I have to, I can change the imbedded worksheet to a table with
formulas in it, and bookmark the cell of the table, but its not my first
choice.