Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Changing indent for all hung paragraphs

Thanks, Charles -- but I can't seem to get that to work. I can't use
"find" to find hanging paragraphs. It won't find them.

*(((({

In the last exciting episode on Mon, 12 Jun 2006 21:07:35 -0500,
"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

Use replace.

First create a style that has the formatting you want. Then do a replace
looking for formatting that has normal style with hanging indents of 1/8
inch.

To replace formatting and styles, you need to click the More button on the
replace dialog.