Daniel Joseph Daniel Joseph is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
My computer froze, however the file was listed in Auto-Recovery. The bad
part was that I accidentally clicked no, to view the file, and lost it. Is
it possible that this file is still somewhere on my computer?
I know this message is a few years late but maybe it can help someone else who finds this page at least.

I did the same thing. In order to get my file back, I opened up the start menu and in the search box I typed: Autorecovery.

That brought up a window with all of my recent auto recovery documents. I was then able to recover my document.