Franc v/d Westelaken

Default Mailmerge starts at wrong record

Hi,

I'm doing a mailmerge directly to the printer of 5000 records. When I
let Word 2003 SP1 print all records, it starts sometimes at a random
record. Thus not merging al records. Although word says in the status
bar that it for example merges record 1 to 5000. It actually starts
printing at record 2286, thus missing the first couple of thousand
records. This happened to me twice now. I have to manually print the
missing record range (from - to recrd) then it prints those missing
records fine.

Any idea what might cause this.

Franc.