Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Word Calendar[_2_] Word Calendar[_2_] is offline

Default Importing Excel file into a Word Calendar

Column A cells contain "event" information and Column B Cells contains
corresponsing dates. I wish to import the data from Excel into Word in the
form of a calendar with the events listed in the appropriate date boxes. I
was trying to import the information into another program but that program
does not allow the calendar fields to have multiple collumns, which I need as
some of the dates have too many events to list in a single column.

I have achieved the desired results in the past by manually typeing the
information into the calendar fields, but I was hoping to simplify process.