Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default Importing Excel file into a Word Calendar

Hi ?B?V29yZCBDYWxlbmRhcg==?=,

I tried to import the information into an Outlook calendar with limited
success. I've arrived at the same point I did before. I need to format
individual date fields in order for all events to be visible and therefore
printable. Can this format change be achieved in Outlook?

You'd need to ask this in an Outlook newsgroup...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org