Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
John Theo[_2_] John Theo[_2_] is offline

Default Set up footers with left, centre and right aligned elements?

Thanks Suzanne. I put the table in and it worked OK on the portrait pages
but didn't expand to fill the landscape ones. How do I set to "100% width" ?
I can only see "fit to contents" and "fit to window" - but may not be
looking in the right place!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

One way to do this is with a table (three columns) set to 100% width. But
you will find that this is very processor-intensive and may make your
headers "shimmy" constantly as Word continually recalculates the width.

http://word.mvps.org

"John Theo" John wrote in message
How do I set up footers with left, centre and right aligned elements so
that
if I introduce a landscape section in a portrait document it still works?