ayed

Hey It works ... not too intuitive but thanks a million

CJ

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

Hi, ayed. Click in the last label on the page, and press the Tab key. This
should create a new row on the next page. Each time you get to the last
label in a row, press the Tab key to create a new row.

"ayed" wrote:

I am manually typing address labels (5160) when I get to the end of the page
I expected to proceed to the next page, but nothing happens! There is no
"NewPage" on the menu, only "new Document". I don't want a new document I
just want add more labels. Why is this so difficult??

Any help appreciated

Thanks
CJ