Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell[_2_] Terry Farrell[_2_] is offline

Default 2003 to 2007

And as I replied to the post immediately before your post...

If you go to the MS Office Site, download the free Getting Started add-in.
This will add a new Get Started Ribbon with direct links to MS training and
(most importantly) and Interactive Guide which shows Word 2003 command
equivalents in Word 2007. That should at least get you through the basics.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"BK" wrote in message
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I really want to make the
transition to 2007 and use it as provided, but it's nice to know I can
fall back on customizing stuff if I need to do so.