Doug

Open Windows Explorer
Select the files to be moved. While holding the shift key down, drag the
files to the destination folder. If it doesn't work, check to make shure you
have the correct priveleges. Sometimes, users cannot move or delete files in
Shared folders unless they have Admin rights.

"WickedOne in CT" wrote:

I have a folder that has files in it that I want to move to another folder.
I can do it one file at a time, but I have a lot that I have to move (I am
dividing the original folder into subfolders) and I was wondering if there
was anyway to move a group of files to another folder? I tried to highlight
them & then move them, didn't work... Thanks in advance for any help!