bilisa

How did you do that. I have the same problem I think..

"Totoro" wrote:

Totoro a utilisé son clavier pour écrire :
thx a lot for reply

i will try to force convertion in unicode format before opening word.

Ok, I force file conversion in UNICODE format before launching word ,
and now, Word is launching, the data files is attached and opened
correctly with word 2000, 2002, 2003.

--
A++
Laurent

In the Navy, yes, you can sail the seven seas.
In the Navy, yes, you can put your mind at ease.
In the Navy, come on now people, make a stand.
In the Navy, can't you see we need a hand.
In the Navy, come on, protect the motherland.
In the Navy, come on and join your fellow, man.
In the Navy, come on, people, and make a stand.
In the Navy, in the Navy.