Tanya L Ray

i have these symbols in my microsoft outlook. i cant figure out where they
came from or how to get rid of them. they are very annoying. considering i
depend on my email alot @ work. and its very distracting having these symbols
there before and after everything i type.

please help

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:43:32 -0800, "Dr. Rand"
wrote:

I was working in MS Word (2003) and all of a sudden computer symbols started
appearing at the beginning and end of every sentence and also between every
word. And now it is the same in all my stored MS Word .doc files. It puts
what looks like the letter P only backwards at the start and end of every
paragraph, and it puts a dot after every typed word! How do I get rid of
this? It is very distracting and I have a lot of composition to do tonight!

Thank you.

Click the ΒΆ button on the toolbar... again, since this is probably how
you got the symbols in the first place.

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...PrintChars.htm

--
Regards,