You could do it the same way, or you could just insert a graphic behind text
anchored to a paragraph on each page (without section breaks).

"mjb" wrote in message
news
Using multiple watermarks in a single document. I want to do one for each
page in a single document. Page 1 is ok. When I do page 2 (section 2), it
overwrites the Page 1 watermark. I manually did the watermarks in Word

2000
for each page by creating a section 2 for page 2 and not linking to the
previous header. Cant do it so far in 2003, unless you know how?!