Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Innovman 2006 Innovman 2006 is offline

Default Create rule after email message sent

Is there a way to create a rule, whereby once an email is sent to a recipient
it will automatically move to a designated folder. Example send an email to
ABC Company from DCE company, i would like to have a folder called DCE and
once the email is sent it will automatically move to this designated file. I
have found a way to have a copy put into the proper file but not moved. I am
trying to avoid having two copies of the same email in two different
locations, the sent folder and the dce folder? Anyone have any ideas. I have
three different companies I would like to automize this function. Thanks in
advance, Innovman